. . . It occurs to me that many of you may be too young to fully appreciate that reference. . . Ah well.
Simple - Share your predictions for what happens in the world of wrestling in the next 12 months.
- Damien Sandow will win a WWE mid-card belt.
- AJ Lee lasts less than 100 days on the WWE roster in 2015. To be honest, it might be less than 50.
- WWE Network will gain its largest subscriber success when Steve Austin begins hosting a weekly show.
- Finn Balor and Kevin Owens will be household names by year's end. Hideo Itami will be back in Japan by Christmas.
- Cesaro will have a breakthrough moment, even if it means giving the UFO Slam to Big Show.
- Speaking of Big Show, he, Kane and Mark Henry will all wrestle their final matches for WWE in 2015.
- Charlotte wins the Diva's title by Summer Solstice and doesn't give it up for the remainder of the year.
- In a related story, WWE debates changing the name of the title because the quality of wrestling has improved greatly.
- Daniel Bryan will wrestle less than 25 matches for WWE in 2015, and only challenge for the WHC once.
- Roman Reigns will NOT wrestle Brock Lesnar for the WHC at Wrestlemania.
- Brock Lesnar leaves WWE by July 4th.
- Brock Lesnar issues a public challenge to CM Punk for a UFC fight.
- John Cena loses 2 matches cleanly in 2015 - One to Roman Reigns and one to Dolph Ziggler.